Sunday 16 June 2013

Back 2 Cool

                        Our favourite scarers Mike and Sully are back! 

BEFORE THEY WERE INCORPERATED THEY         HAD TO BE EDUCTAED!

Monsters University goes back in time. Way back to when Mike was only six years old! Mike is on a school field trip at Monsters Inc. and sneeks into a door with a real scarer. Naughty Mike! :( Two Monsters who work there hassel him for wheather he should go to Monsters University or Scare Tech when he grew up. The Monsters University Monster gave him a hat that said MU for Monsters University.

Now about 12-14 years later it is still based before the Monsters Inc. Movie. He of couse chooses MU. 
"I'm officaly a collage student! :)" -Mike

I read the book so I know everything that happens (Unless there is any surprises because they dont normaly put them in the book, altough the epilouge which is quite a surprise) but I am not going to spoil it. I have said too much already! You can read the book its only like $12 (Australian money).
I am going you a quick brief of two main characters.


Mike
Group:OK
Room mate:Randy
Enemy:Dean Hardsrabble
Best friend:Sully

Sully
First group:ROR
Second group:OK
Enemy:Dean Hardsrabble
Best friend:Mike

These are the teams in the scare games:






Well, That's all I have to tell you about MU!


No comments:

Post a Comment